Join over 40-employees who have dedicated their talents to a Software-as-a-Service fitness-focused startup located in Philadelphia as their Senior Technical Project Manager.
Compensation: $140K-$160K + Bonus
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 4,000+ Customers in 80+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans – 90% Medical Insurance for employees and dependents
- Free Teladoc
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More
Senior Technical Project Manager Job Description
The Senior Technical Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the delivery of products.
- Managing the delivery of products and initiatives using Agile practices – balancing strategic and tactical needs.
- Organizing roadmaps, timelines and review meetings for broad consumption.
- Supporting a culture of continuous learning through the establishment of consistent retros, post-mortems, and team health metrics.
- Develops a strong understanding of context (across markets) of our business and internal tools to optimize for efficiency, productivity, and team morale.
- Must have high emotional EQ and be able to operate as an empathetic and compassionate leader, helping to set the tone for the Program Organization.
Successful Senior Technical Project Manager will have proven expertise in Agile methodologies, concepts, practices, and standards.
- 3+ years experience leveraging software development and team collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, TeamGantt, etc
- Experience managing large scale technical programs and projects
- Flexibility to respond to changing requirements and juggle multiple responsibilities
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview w/ IT Pros (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview Interview w/ Leadership + Hiring Team (2-4-hours)
- Round 4 = References + Decision
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.