Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their Senior Software Cloud Engineer.
- Senior Software Cloud Engineer = $100K-$145K + Bonus
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series C $42.2M+
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care (covers about 80% of the premium, coverage starts Day 1)
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch every Friday
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
The Senior Software Cloud Engineer will own and be responsible for researching new technologies, demonstrating their capabilities, and implementing solution prototypes using these technologies. You will take on a wide range of challenging emerging use cases from HealthVerity’s business partners. You will work with internal stakeholders to understand needs and act as a subject matter expert in solution design.
- Research new technologies to support strategic improvements to the company’s development process and solutions.
- Develop proof-of-concept prototypes to validate new technologies and approaches meeting business and technical goals.
- Meet with and shadow groups within Engineering to better understand their practices and needs.
- Participate in broad architectural discussions to drive technical direction.
- Engage with development groups to implement solutions and strategies championed by the Architecture team.
- Provide training on solutions developed by the Architecture team.
Successful Senior Software Cloud Engineer will have 5+ years of experience in programming in a client-server environment.
- BS in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Software development experience in Python, Ruby, Java, C#, or Go.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
- Pragmatic approach to software development including continuous improvements, testing, and user-focused software.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Phone screen
- Take-home coding assessment – Lasting no more than one hour
- Zoom interview (see what is involved below)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.