Join a leader of the medical imaging software industry as their Senior Software Developer and make a difference in healthcare!
Compensation: $115,000 to $120,000 + Bonus
- Over a 1000 customers across 11 time zones and 3 continents.
- Founded in 1999.
- 700 employees.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work 100% remotely in Canada or USA.
- Performance Bonus up to 5%.
- Unlimited professional growth potential.
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Senior Software Developer
The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our products. The ideal candidate should possess a keen mind for solving tough problems with pragmatic solutions, partnering effectively with various team members along the way.
- Apply professional design and development best-practices.
- Balance deadlines, functionality, and quality.
- Proficiency in product knowledge and business space.
- Lead in the improvement of and adherence to our policies, procedures, and practices.
- Document your work appropriately (requirements, designs, code, training information, etc.).
- Participate in project scoping, requirements gathering, and time estimation.
- Provide training to new team members and the different support teams.
- Stay current with developments in your discipline and share with the team your knowledge and promote opportunities for growth and improvement.
Qualifications – Senior Software Developer
Successful Senior Software Developer must have 5+ years of professional experience developing commercial software using Java.
- Experience writing unit tests and e2e tests.
- Knowledgeable about building secure, scalable & resilient web applications is an asset.
- Ability to work both independently and in an Agile team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Functional knowledge of Linux.
- Perl and/or shell scripting.
- PostgreSQL and/or Sybase ASE.
- Network applications (client/server).
- Familiarity with git and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of AWS services.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros + CCAT Assessment
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (1 hour)
- Round 3 = Zoom Video Technical Interview
- Round 4 = Decision + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com