Join a profitable global SaaS startup with over 5,000 clients in 90+ countries that process $500MM+ transactions per year headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, PA with 80-employees.
Compensation: $120,000 – $160,000 + Equity
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More…
“Amazing team of talented, passionate, and fun individuals who all genuinely care about our customers and doing meaningful work.”
“Opportunity to be part of a fast-paced company with a lot of opportunities to grow. Uniquely positioned as a profitable bootstrapped SaaS company, able to make long-term strategic decisions and control our own destiny.”
“A product that users care about.”
The Senior Software Engineer will be designing and building highly-scalable backend services and applications.
- Create solutions for new product features and enhancements.
- Own feature areas and deliverables, performing analysis, diagnostics, development, testing, and documentation of software.
- Work effectively with management and team members to clarify needs and plan delivery of major product changes, future version and new products.
- Active participation in team agile activities such as story grooming, planning work backlog, work estimation, sprint planning, retros, demos, etc.
- Demonstrate development methodology, standards and the basics of user satisfaction.
- Collaborate cross functionally to provide responsive support to escalated customer issues, plan delivery of product changes and new products.
- Own responsibility for running applications using CI/CD practices such as automated builds, deployments and tests.
- Participate in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications.
- Eagerness to learn and help others evolve and grow their skill set. Sharing knowledge about new software languages, tools and applications.
- Manage junior developers.
Successful Senior Software Engineers will have at least 5+ years of relevant, full stack software engineering experience, along with strong experience with back-end programming languages, e.g. .NET, C#, Java, Node.js, Python, PHP.
- Extensive experience with a modern development stack architecture, e.g. MVC
- Solid architectural foundations including networking, database skills, servers and deployments
- Experience with database design and CRUD operations with multiple databases including MS SQL Server or similar
- Experience with RESTful APIs and microservices
- Experience with interoperability languages like JSON or XML
- Strong experience with debugging, unit testing, integration, and automation testing or test-driven development (TDD)
- Strong experience with version controlling tools, e.g. Git
- Experience with continuous integration, e.g. Jenkins
- Experience with cloud technologies, e.g. AWS
- Project management experience with strong documentation and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and jump into new code bases to make tweaks as needed
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (30-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (3-Hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call → Select a Time → It Pros will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.