Join a mission-driven 15-person tech startup in Philadelphia that is on a mission to help 1M+ kids play youth sports through their platform that was founded in 2015.
Compensation: $120,000-$130,000 + Equity
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity Stake: 0.5%-1%
- 100% Remote
- Employer-contributed health benefits
- Tax-advantaged accounts: Commuter, HSA (depending on health plan)
- Employer covered vision, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life for individuals
The Senior Software Engineer will help grow a junior engineering team that are very product-focused and works closely with key stakeholders to scale the platform, define and build features.
- Work with Fortune 500 companies to volunteers, understanding deliverables and outcomes along the way
- Mentor junior engineers on best practices
- Report directly to the Co-Founder and COO
Successful Senior Software Engineer candidates will have startup experience in a fast-paced environment leading a software engineering team in a two-sided marketplace.
- GIS and mapping experience, ideal
- Logistics and technology-enabled experience, ideal
- Must be scrappy, ego-free, and customer-obsessed
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Take-Home Project (2-hours)
- Round 3 = Video Interview with Hiring Team (3-hours)
- Round 4 = Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.