Join a leader of the medical imaging software industry as their Senior Systems Architect and make a difference in healthcare!
Compensation: $130,000 + Bonus
- Over a 1000 customers across 11 time zones and 3 continents.
- Founded in 1999.
- 700 employees.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work 100% remotely in Canada or USA.
- Performance Bonus up to 5%.
- Unlimited professional growth potential.
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Senior Systems Architect
The Senior Systems Architect will apply their well-rounded and in-depth expert-level understanding of systems (including architecture and workflow capabilities and limitations for our solutions, partner solutions, and enterprise medical imaging systems in general, operated in a variety of environments) to define how we design, deliver, and operate enterprise medical imaging systems, and to act as a resource for relevant topics to people in other departments.
- Maintain and deepen comprehensive technical understanding of our solutions, including supported workflows, integrations and optimal hardware and software configurations.
- Cooperate with Security and Infrastructure to develop security blueprints, standards and procedures for our solutions.
- Maintain a library of supported system designs, workflows, integrations, best practices, requirements, guides, etc.
- Provide architecture knowledge to other technical teams to support with the most challenging technical issues.
- Perform statistical analysis of systems to understand capacity and performance limitations and use those findings to build models for resource estimation and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Collaborate with R&D, Q&A and Product Management on the product roadmap and maintenance/design issues.
Qualifications – Senior Systems Architect
Successful Senior Systems Architect must have 8+ years of technical experience working with complex and distributed systems.
- Processes automation and tool development with high-level languages and/or scripting languages.
- Exposure to concepts of requirements development, system architecture and design, and technology qualification.
- Systems administration (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows, VMware, AWS, Azure).
- Database design and administration principles (Postgres, Sybase, MS SQL Server).
- Generally keeping abreast of technology advancements (hardware and software).
- Understand enterprise medical systems and relevant standards (PACS, RIS, DICOM, HL7, IHE, etc.)
- Understand enterprise relevant regulatory requirements (HIPAA, HITECH, ISO 27001, QMS, etc.)
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros + CCAT Assessment
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (1 hour)
- Round 3 = Zoom Video Technical Interview
- Round 4 = Decision + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org