Join a fast-growing software company in Montgomery County with 450+ employees, who work remotely, as their Software Architect.
Compensation: $100K-$150K+ + Bonus
- 60M+ Raised
- 200+ Clients in 60+ Countries
- 8-year old Software Company
- Health Care + Vision + Dental Coverage
- Telemedicine + Tele-behavioral Health
- 401(k) with Employer-Match
- College Tuition Rewards
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Short/Long-Term Disability
- Plus much more…
The Software Architect will be responsible for designing software applications from the ground-up crafting technical solutions to solve business problems.
- Participate in architectural and code reviews
- Provide ideas to improve architecture and reduce technical debts
- Promote best practices in architecture and design
- Collaborate with product management on product features and roadmap
- Contribute to the product research and development process by providing the team with new solutions and ideas.
Successful Software Architects will have at least 8 years of experience architecting large-scale enterprise solutions in C#/.NET, and SQL Server.
- Expert-level understanding of programming principles, design/architecture patterns
- Strong expertise in SQL, database design, and relational databases.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without any restrictions now or in the future 🇺🇸
To learn more, click ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ to schedule a call with Devin Clark.
- Round 1 = Phone or Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview with Hiring Manager (60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Panel Video Interview with Hiring Team (2-hours)
- Round 4 = Decision
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.