Join a fast-growing software company in Montgomery County with 450+ employees, who work remotely, as their Software Developer.
Compensation: $65K-$100K+ (Junior-to-Senior) + Bonus
- 60M+ Raised
- 200+ Clients in 60+ Countries
- 8-year old Software Company
- Health Care + Vision + Dental Coverage
- Telemedicine + Tele-behavioral Health
- 401(k) with Employer-Match
- College Tuition Rewards
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Short/Long-Term Disability
- Plus much more…
The Software Developer will be responsible for developing software systems that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient with emphasis on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data.
- Review and verify user requirements specifications
- Assist with the creation of implementation design and technical design documentation
- Assist the support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems
- Manage deployments in various environments
- Contribute to the product research and development process by providing the team with new solutions and ideas.
Successful Software Developers will have 3-5 years experience programming in C#, .NET, and SQL Server.
- Experience with Web-Services, Enterprise Service Bus, MVC
- Experience with Entity Framework, or LINQ
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without any restrictions now or in the future
To learn more, click ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ to schedule a call with Devin Clark.
- Round 1 = Phone or Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone or Video Interview with Hiring Manager (60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Take-Home Coding Challenge (48-hours)
- Round 4 = Panel Video Interview with Hiring Team (2-hours)
- Round 5 = Decision
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.