Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their 100% remote Software Engineering Manager.
Compensation: $130.000-$150.000 + Bonus
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series D $100M
Benefits and Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care (they cover about 80% of the premium, coverage starts on Day 1)
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Software Engineering Manager
The Software Engineering Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 2 – 5 Software Engineers focusing on maintaining and building a platform that streamlines the contracting processes between Insurance and Pharmaceutical companies.
Software Engineering Manager’s Responsibilities
- Manage & hire a team of five to eight Software Engineers
- Work closely with Product Management to align outcomes
- Conduct regular check-ins with your team
- Establish and execute training programs
- Build a team-first mentality
- Responsible for cultivating career growth of team members
Qualifications – Software Engineering Manager
Successful Software Engineering Manager will have 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- 2+ years of experience managing a Development team
- History of delivering software in an Agile framework
- Experience building and maintaining software within AWS
- Round 1 = Recruiter Screen
- Round 2 = Hiring Manager Screen
- Round 3 = Hiring Team Zoom Interview
- Reference Checks
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.