Join a 5-year-old veterinary startup that connects hundreds of vets with thousands of hospitals as their Software Engineering Manager
Compensation: $180,000 to $200,000 + Equity Plan
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance (fully paid by the company)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid-Time Off
- 401(k) contributions (100% match up to 4% and no vesting)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profits interests (equity) at hire, to participate in the future growth of the company
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The Software Engineering Manager s primary focus will be:
- Primary focus will be to lead the engineering team in the development of initiatives
- Hire and inspire a high velocity product focused engineering team
- Designing, developing, and maintaining excellent software in a cloud environment
- Maintaining department budget
- Ensuring a well-maintained, reliable, and scalable platform that will serve the business needs for years to come
- Planning, estimating, and long-term roadmap planning
- Implementing testing, monitoring, and alerting strategies
- Inspiring others and contributing as a member of a high-velocity cross-functional team where your role can often shift
The Software Engineering Manager must have 7+ years of professional software engineering experience in user-facing web application software development.
- Skills: Kubernetes, GitHub Actions, Jira, PostgreSQL, BI, and ETL
- Working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop quality teams
- Recruiting engineers and contributors
- Working with outsourced development agencies
- Understanding of modern web front-end component-based architecture patterns & cloud applications
- Experience with a variety of web services & application architecture
- Experience working in a continuous integration & deployment system
- Production experience with cloud services
- Sytems integrations and data architecture
Your application will be reviewed within 24 hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video/phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.