Join a 10 year old Risk Management Computer Software Company as their Software Engineering Manager.
- Pioneer of Risk Detection
- Industries of Gas & Oil, Chemicals, Energy and Manufacturing
- 50+ Plants and 3000+ Users
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote work (1-2 important meetings per month at the office)
- Competitive base salary with an excellent compensation program
- Flexible office environment in a central location (Center City, Philadelphia)
- 401(k); 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Full Stack Engineer
The Software Engineering Manager will be managing a group of developers (~30%) as well as developing NMM’s flagship software (~70%).
- Providing software engineering leadership.
- Interacting closely with the Founders for product planning.
- Mentoring developers and driving technical strategy.
- Developing products as well as their accompanying deployment and support utilities – from concept to maturity.
- Responsible for further development and maintenance of an existing RESTful Node.js web service back-end and React front-end.
Qualifications – Full Stack Engineer
A successful Software Engineering Manager will have 10+ years of experience in developing both web service back-ends and applications using a modern web framework like React, Angular, Vue, etc
- Experience with RESTful web service architectural style and conventions.
- Demonstrated Numpy and Pandas experience.
- General understanding of both NoSQL and relational databases and the ability to programmatically interface
with them (Mongo, PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy).
- Experience with using and maintaining command line build utilities.
- Experience working with D3.
- Experience with modern CSS patterns (BEM, ABEM, etc.).
- Experience with writing TypeScript.
- Experience with distributed systems design and architecture.
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing, automated testing strategies, and continuous integration.
- Experience with Swagger or other REST API documentation utilities.
- Ability to comfortably manage version control using Git.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
Vaccination for Covid-19 is required for this position.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Call w/Co-Founder (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Technical Screening (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview w/ CEO (60-minutes)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.