Join a fast-growing software company in Montgomery County with 450+ employees, who work remotely, as their Software Test Automation Engineer.
Compensation: $65K-$100 (Junior-to-Senior) + Bonus
- 60M+ Raised
- 200+ Clients in 60+ Countries
- 8-year old Software Company
- Health Care + Vision + Dental Coverage
- Telemedicine + Tele-behavioral Health
- 401(k) with Employer-Match
- College Tuition Rewards
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Short/Long-Term Disability
- Plus much more…
The Software Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the correct functioning of clinical trial software with a focus on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data in a 90% automated environment.
- Ensure all activities and deliverables comply with FDA regulations
- Ensure all system requirements are clear, testable, and consistent with the clinical trial protocol
- Generate and execute test scripts and trace matrices
- Author and manage the completion of all validation related deliverables on each project
- Create validation plans according to a risk-based testing methodology
- Contribute to the product research and development process by providing the team with new solutions and ideas.
Successful Software Test Automation Engineers will have experience in software testing, having used various testing techniques.
- Hands-on experience creating automated tests (not just executing automated tests)
- Coding experience in a programming or scripting language, preferably Java/Groovy
- Experience documenting defects and track resolutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of SDLC
- Experience reading Business Requirements Documents
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without any restrictions now or in the future 🇺🇸
To learn more, click ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ to schedule a call with Cam.
- Round 1 = Phone or Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone or Video Interview with Hiring Manager (60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Take-Home QA Challenge (48-hours)
- Round 4 = Panel Video Interview with Hiring Team (2-hours)
- Round 5 = Decision
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.