Join a 50-employee 10-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) FitnessTech startup as their Staff Accountant.
- Staff Accountant = $75K-$85K + Bonus
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans – 90% Medical Insurance for employees and dependents
- Free Teladoc
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
The Staff Accountant will support the Head of Finance in the full-cycle of day-to-day accounting, including administrative and data entry tasks.
- Accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, and general ledger journal entries.
- Update financial reports as needed.
- Ensure timely processing of payroll.
- Daily monitoring of inflows and outflows of funds from bank accounts.
- Historical data cleanup projects ( customer data, historical journal entries, etc.).
- Data entry, including correcting and validating customer billing info.
- Work with external tax preparers.
- Recommend best practices and improvements in our policies and procedures.
Successful Staff Accountants will have 3+ years of accounting experience at a small to mid-sized company (SaaS environment preferred).
- Experience using accounting software (Quickbooks preferred).
- High degree of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate computer/software skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 2 = Final Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (3 hours)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.