Join a Series C AI-powered computer software startup as their 100% remote Staffing Account Executive.
- Staffing Account Executive OTE = $180,000 – $225,000K + stock options.
- 2021 BIG Innovation Award for our Talent Data Cloud’s AI-Powered ATS Integration
- 2019 Two Silver Stevie Medals for AI/ML Solution and HCM Solution
- $45M total funding (Series C)
Benefits & Perks:
- Unlimited growth & promotion space
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance with 100% coverage
- 401k plan with a 3% contribution
- Free daily lunch & dinner
- Break room always stocked with snacks and drinks
- Generous PTO policy
- Mac or PC – up to you!
- Collaborative, and energetic team environment
- Fun company events & outings and parties
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Staffing Account Executive
The Staffing Account Executive will deliver valuable sales opportunities, focusing on 100% new logos, while contributing to more than 500% annual growth for enterprise and mid-market corporations by solving recruiting obstacles by implementing our solutions.
- Responsible for new business bookings with enterprise and mid-market accounts in the assigned territory.
- Rigorously manage a robust opportunity pipeline sufficient to support booking targets.
- Diligently qualify and convert leads into pipeline opportunities and customers.
- Proactively generate interest and sales in assigned target accounts.
- Forecast bookings for your assigned region accurately on a monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings quota.
- Build relationships and branding/credibility with customers, target accounts, and key influencers in your assigned region.
Qualifications – Staffing Account Executive
Successful Staffing Account Executive will have 4+ years of quota carrying technology sales experience.
- Experience in a high-activity sales environment, excellent presentation skills, written communication, and phone skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university.
- Experience and expertise in Staffing and Recruiting experience preferred but not mandatory.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- IT Pros Phone screen (15-30 minutes)
- HR Phone screen (15 minutes)
- Zoom interview (3.5 hours)
- References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com