Join a 20+-year-old IT Services company with 15-employees located in Montgomery County as their Systems Engineer III reporting to the IT Manager with growth opportunity.
Compensation: Up to $140K Total ($100K – $125K Base + $15K Bonus)
Benefits & Perks:
- Employer covers 50% of family health insurance (Independence Blue Cross PPO Silver Secure)
- Vanguard Simple IRA w/ 3% Company Match
- Flexible PTO (Uncapped within reason!)
- Expense account for cell phone, travel (mileage at IRS rate/mile up to $250/month + gas once $250 is exceeded), customer reimbursements, etc
- 1-day In-Office / 4-days Remote
- Usage of 2 company cars for client work
- Plus Much More…
The Systems Engineer III will be responsible for the administration of a colo data center (located in Valley Forge, occasional onsite hands there would be needed) to be accountable for both the infrastructure within the datacenter and the ultimate function of the datacenter (cloud backup storage).
- The eventual development of the data center for disaster recovery/hosting services
- Lead engineer on high-level, customer-facing IT projects including but not limited to server/data migrations, networking deployments, email migrations, etc.
- Assist IT Operations Manager as a high-level engineer in the development of internal technology resources and initiatives that further MSP product offering, including but not limited to: remote monitoring and management policies and automation rules, global patch management policies, network monitoring, cybersecurity offerings, etc.
- Serve as a technical mentor for L1 and L2 engineers
Successful Systems Engineer III applicants will have experience with server, networking, storage, virtualization, infrastructure skills (preferably on a local basis as opposed to a public cloud expertise which we really don’t do a lot of).
- Experience with backup & disaster recovery solutions (Veeam highly preferred but only a willingness to learn required if the other tech skills are there)
- Microsoft 365 & Azure skillset preferred but not required
- Experience with an RMM (ConnectWise) preferred
- Willing to work in customer service, revenue-generating position within a managed service provider where technical services are the product being sold
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview with Hiring Manager (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (60-minutes)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.