Join a 50 year old business technology solutions provider with 50+ employees as their Systems Engineer.
$85-$90K + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Remote
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
- Disability & Life Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
- Flexible Spending Account
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The ideal Systems Engineer must have exceptional customer services skills, strong multi-tasking abilities and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide tier 3 customer support for all clients as assigned.
- Assist other staff members in providing support through training and guidance as needed.
- Help create a positive work environment by providing positive and constructive feedback for staff members.
- Completing new customer onboards as assigned. This includes, but is not limited to, email migrations, cloud migrations, managed service onboards, never server installations, and implementing new services for customers.
- Technical account manager for priority customers.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions that match the existing services and product offerings.
- Responsible to maintain relevant technical certifications as needed. Includes, but not limited to, Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, and Cisco certifications.
- Monitor customer and cloud environments through the monitoring tools to ensure uptime and proactively address issues.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through personal contact and prompt resolution of service problems.
- Make recommendations for new technologies where fit.
- Provide off-hours support for emergency calls as a member of an escalation on-call rotation.
Successful candidates for the Systems Engineer role should have at least 5 years’ experience setup, configuration, and administration of a wide variety of IT systems including:
- Microsoft365 – Exchange, Teams, Sharepoint, AzureAD and conditional access.
- Azure – virtual machine management and access.
- Windows Server – roles and services such as group policy and Active Directory.
- Networking and firewall – DNS, DHCP, vLANs and VPNs.
- You are hardworking and driven to succeed.
- You are highly organized.
- You love working with a team of motivated individuals.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- MSP Experience a plus.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video/phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview w/IT Pros (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = 30-60 minute Interview w/Hiring Manager & Tech Team
- Round 3 = References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.