Join a leader of the medical imaging software industry as their Systems Monitoring Manager and make a difference in healthcare!
Compensation: $120,000 + bonus
- Over a 1000 customers across 11 time zones and 3 continents.
- Founded in 1999.
- 700 employees.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work 100% remotely in Canada or USA.
- Performance Bonus up to 5%.
- Unlimited professional growth potential.
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Systems Monitoring Manager
The Systems Monitoring Manager is responsible for the Monitoring Strategy for all our systems and applications. The Manager will plan, evaluate, develop, customize, install, and implement the Monitoring Strategy in accordance with Customer requirements. Work in partnership with the internal and external stakeholders to collect the appropriate data and provide dashboards to visualize SLIs, SLOs, state of the application or infrastructure.
- Responsible for managing the overall growth and performance of the Systems Monitoring team.
- Enable the work of the Systems Monitoring Engineers and create a group of highly collaborative individuals.
- Lead, develop, and coach the Systems Monitoring Engineers and manage performance according to the organization’s values and goals.
- Define and measure Performance, Efficiency, and Quality metrics for the team (SLOs).
- Develop the DevOps culture within the Site Reliability Engineering department.
- Work with Product Management to develop a vision for the product.
- Collaborate with the R&D, Support and SRE teams to create and maintain requirements for the Monitoring Strategy.
- Provide stakeholders with proposals and risk mitigation in the face of challenges to facilitate decision making.
- Ensure that our Software Development processes are being followed, and collaborate with your peers to improve them.
- Participate and lead the plan, analysis, design, development, implement, and roadmap of the Monitoring Strategy.
Qualifications – Systems Monitoring Manager
Successful Systems Monitoring Manager must have minimum 5+ years of experience in monitoring focused engineering roles.
- Experience implementing a monitoring solution using an application like, Prometheus/Grafana, DataDog, New Relic, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of systems design, performance tuning, DevOps, and site-reliability engineering.
- Knowledge of high-level languages, such as Python, Go, Java, C/C++.
- Knowledge of VMware Enterprise, Windows Server, Linux.
- Knowledge of Databases.
- Knowledge of Automation and Monitoring technologies and principles.
- Experience with networking, firewall configuration, and troubleshooting.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros + CCAT Assessment
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (1 hour)
- Round 3 = Zoom Video Technical Interview
- Round 4 = Decision + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org