At IT Pros, we’re helping companies grow with the right people by solving a vast array of hiring challenges that employers face in the market today from sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, through retention. Our culture is extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and performance-driven. We work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone can do their best work, remotely, in a virtual distributed team setting while enjoying a flexible work-life balance.
Launched in 2011, IT Pros was founded by a technologist with a technical staffing and recruitment background who wanted to prove that the “recruitment experience” didn’t need to be so transactional to increase better results. Today, IT Pros works with companies with tens of millions and billions in revenue and the top 10% of technologists from C-level, Data Science, Software Engineering, Cloud Infrastructure, to Technical Product Management and Design.
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home/Remote/Virtual Work Environment
- Quarterly Personal Performance-based Bonuses
- Direct Client Hiring Team Access (No VMS)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Unlimited Vacation
- Plus More
“I’ve worked with IT Pros a couple of times now. They are simply a cut above other talent curators. Working with other recruitment agencies in the past has often felt rushed and produced nothing. By contrast, the team at IT Pros seems to take a more personal approach, and has resulted in getting a great offer from a company I was excited about working for on both occasions.” – Senior Software Engineer
“Great list of diverse clients. All direct. No VMS. Direct access to hiring teams. Startups to larger companies. Flexible work schedule. Fun team. Give back to Coded by Kids, so local community support is important to them and me.” – Technical Recruiter
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs
As a Technical Screener at IT Pros, you will be responsible for pre-screening candidates that our recruitment team has engaged for you in an effort to better understand the candidates current job/interview situation, motives, personal job preferences, skills, experience, and background and how it aligns with our current and future client hiring needs.
- Become a partner to our clients by understanding their entire story from past, present, to future so intelligent conversations can be had with top candidate prospects
- Upload conversations to Asana for increased transparency, knowledge share, and future consumption
- Update candidate profiles in Asana based on company standards and best practices
- Become knowledgable of the Philadelphia tech market and community: Know who the players are from Companies, Founders, C-level, on down
- Know when to provide proper guidance
- Always treat others as you would like to be treated
- Collaborate with team members to ensure common goals and objectives are met
- Deliver candidates in your first week
- Introduce new ways to automate
- Simplify our process
- Deliver for yourself, team, and clients
Successful applicants will be entrepreneurial, tech-savvy, speak technically (understands front versus back end development), and be extremely driven and organized in order to get the job done without excuse.
- Must be able to work remotely with (uninterrupted) access to High-Speed Internet
- Must own a Smartphone where (uninterrupted) calls can take place
- Must provide evidence of exceptional ability (business, school, sport, side hustle, etc.)
- Superior interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = “Day-in-the-Life” Challenge (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview with Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 4 = Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.