Join a leader of the medical imaging software industry as their UX Researcher and make a difference in healthcare!
Compensation: $75,000 to $80,000 + Bonus
- Over a 1000 customers across 11 time zones and 3 continents.
- Founded in 1999.
- 700 employees.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work 100% remotely in Canada or USA.
- Performance Bonus up to 5%.
- Unlimited professional growth potential.
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – UX Researcher
The UX Researcher will be responsible for developing best-in-class user experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, task flows, etc) in a fast-paced, agile environment. You will work closely with product management, engineering, clinical specialists, applications specialists and other stakeholders to create compelling and intuitive product designs based on a strong understanding of target user needs and business goals.
- Conduct user research, online and in the field to identify user needs.
- Generate interactive mock-ups and validate with users before and during the implementation.
- Create and review user research and testing plans, recruit participants and schedule interviews.
- Analyse and synthesize findings to define user personas, user journeys as well as task flows; develop strategies and ideas for incorporating into product designs, and work with the product management team to share research and translate findings into product requirements.
- Research and share industry trends, competition and comparable experiences.
- Create compelling and innovative designs
- Collaborate with other UX team members, product managers, developers, testers and writers to deliver high quality product releases
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, guidelines and pattern libraries
- Follow established human-computer interface (HCI) design principles and best-practices
- Create and maintain style guides, graphic assets and design standards
Qualifications – UX Researcher
Successful UX Researcher must have 2-5 years of experience as user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related roles.
- A proven track record and portfolio of great experience design and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals.
- Experience working in a tight design cycle and collaborating with the product and engineering teams for design implementation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
Excellent Prototyping skills and expert knowledge in creating detailed wire-frames for complex user flows.
- Strong experience in web and mobile design.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros + CCAT Assessment
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (1 hour)
- Round 3 = Zoom Video Technical Interview
- Round 4 = Decision + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org