Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their VP of Data Integrity & Quality.
- VP of Data Operations = $200K-$225K + Bonus
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series D $100M
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Company lunch every Friday
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – VP of Data Integrity & Quality
The VP of Data Integrity & Quality will manage the creation, implementation, and maintenance of master data management solutions that enable users to optimize system capabilities. Oversees a team of analysts that analyze and enrich master data elements and optimize the flow of data between users and stakeholders through data mastering and quality assurance techniques and processes. Master all incoming and outgoing data for key dimensions like patient, provider, product, diagnosis codes among others. Interact with Product Development, engineering and client delivery teams to ensure alignment with MDM strategies and capabilities. Develop and implement key data quality processes focusing on automation and alerting.
- Lead and grow a team of data reference management and quality professionals. These professionals are assigned to specific data verticals, products, clients or assigned as needed to strategic projects.
- Oversee a team of analysts that analyze and enrich master data elements and optimize the flow of data between users and stakeholders.
- Oversee R&D initiatives to improve our MDM capabilities.
- Establish and maintain key MDM KPIs to demonstrate operational performance.
- Manage and up-skill the careers of a talented team of project managers to maximize retention and personal growth.
Qualifications – VP of Data Integrity & Quality
Successful VP of Data Integrity & Quality will have 10+ years of experience leading a Data Management or analytics function preferably in a data, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, software or military function.
- Passionate about the Reference Data Management and Quality disciplines.
- Metrics-centric and able to generate and maintain operational KPIs.
- A leader who can rapidly grow, up-skill and motivate a team..
- Able to interact with C-level executives, clients and our team members.
- Collegial in style but an independent source of truth on how the company is adhering to MDM and quality processes, ensuring client satisfaction, and executing program investments.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Phone screen
- Take-home coding assessment – Lasting no more than one hour
- Zoom interview
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org