Join a mission-driven 20-person tech startup in Philadelphia (between University City and Center City) that is on a mission to help 1M+ kids play youth sports through their platform that was founded in 2015.
Compensation: $150,000-$160,000 + Equity
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity Stake: 0.5%-1%
- Work-from-Home Options (Must be local to Philadelphia and willing to be in the office)
- Employer-contributed health benefits
- Tax-advantaged accounts: Commuter, HSA (depending on health plan)
- Employer covered vision, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life for individuals
- Career Path: CTO
The VP of Engineering will help grow a 2-person engineering team that are very product-focused and works closely with key stakeholders to scale the platform, define and build features.
- Work with Fortune 500 companies to volunteers, understanding deliverables and outcomes along the way
- 50/50 split between a leader and hands-on technical ability
- Attract, mentor, lead and retain talent in the Philadelphia region
- Report directly to the Co-Founder and COO
Successful VP of Engineering candidates will have startup experience in a fast-paced environment leading a software engineering team in a two-sided marketplace.
- GIS and mapping experience, ideal
- Logistics and technology-enabled experience, ideal
- Must be scrappy, ego-free, and customer-obsessed
- Must be local or willing to relocate to Philadelphia, PA
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Take-Home Project (2-hours)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (3-hours)
- Round 4 = Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.