Join an award-winning 20+ person team for a 10+-year-old Marketing & Advertising Agency located in Audubon, PA as their WordPress Developer.
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 + Bonus
- 250+ hosted websites
- 2-member web development team
- Mentorship and leadership career growth opportunity
- Work-from-Home 3-days per week
- Work in the Office 2-days per week
- 50% Employer-paid Medical Benefits
- 100% Employer-paid Dental + Vision Benefits + Dependents
- 16-days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Summer Friday’s = Company closes at 12:30 PM EDT
- Plus much more…
Job Description for WordPress Developer
The WordPress Developer will be responsible for developing, designing, and managing client websites: mockups, sitemaps, testing, and delivery of websites and components.
- Work within WordPress (90%) and Joomla/Shopify/Magento (10%)
- Create monthly client reports
Successful WordPress Developers will have experience working in an agency environment developing eCommerce websites. MUST be local to the Philadelphia region.
- Experience with WooCommerce or other eCommerce-related platforms: Shopify, Magento, etc.
- Experience with designing WordPress websites
- Experience creating and maintaining databases
- Experience building hosting environments
- Experience with AngularJS is preferred, but not required
- Must be authorized to work in the USA with any restriction now or in the future
- Must be able to work in the office 2-days per week (full safety measures have been addressed)
To learn more, click ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ to schedule a call with Brad.
- Round 1 = Phone or Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video or In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (60-minutes)
- Round 3 = References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.