Join a profitable 13-year-old kiosk-based electronic messaging company as their 100% remote .NET Developer. Recognized as a world leader in innovative technologies for the corrections environment they are transforming the incarceration experience and connecting millions of families in new ways. They are expanding rapidly with customers in over 20+ states.
The team is working within .NET Core, Android, iOS, Unity and FreeSWITCH.
Compensation: $110.000 to $150.000
Work Location: 100% remote East Coast (PA, NJ preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The .NET Developer will be able to work on existing solutions and develop totally new solutions from the ground up. We expect our developers to deliver efficiently executed and thoroughly tested solutions to our QA team.
The .NET Developer will have 5+ years of experience developing .NET applications.
Experience and Skill Qualifications:
- Proficient in C# and FreeSWITCH and/or VoIP
- Strong server-side development experience utilizing .NET Technologies
- Hands-on professional experience using .NET Core
- Knowledge of using GitHub
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Round 1 = IT Pros to send coding assessment
- Round 2 = Video Call w/ VP of Engineering
- Round 3 = Technical Video Call w/ Developers
- Decision = Criminal Background Check Only (No References or Drug Screening)