Join a revolutionary Series A IoT Energy startup with 45+ employees that deploy smart devices to reduce environmental impact and raised over $20M+ as their fully remote Principal DevSecOps Engineer.
Compensation: $180,000 to $220,000 + Equity
Work Location: 100% USA-Remote in Eastern or Central Time
- 401k Plan
- Flexible, remote work arrangements
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive and affordable health benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Team building and volunteering events
- Monthly internet stipend
- Unlimited professional growth potential
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The Principal DevSecOps Engineer will work actively engaging with customers as a DevOps/Cloud subject matter expert and escalation point.
The Principal DevSecOps Engineer must have SOC 2 or ISO compliance experience and will have 10-20 years of overall business experience with 8+ years in a cloud-related role with startup experience.
Skills Qualifications: Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC): AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Terraform, knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
Additional Experience Qualifications: Maintaining and enforcing security standards while containing security incidents, Providing solutions to security threats.
- Round 1 = Zoom Video Interview (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Technical Interview (45-60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Zoom Video Situational/Cultural Interview (45-60-minutes)
- Round 4 = Video Interview w/ CEO (30-minutes)
- Decision w/ 3 References + Background Check