Join a revolutionary Series A IoT Energy startup with 45+ employees that deploy smart devices to reduce environmental impact and raised over $20M+ as their fully remote Principal Full Stack Engineer.
Compensation: $180,000 to $225,000 + Stock options
Work Location: 100% USA East Coast-Remote
- 401k Plan
- Flexible, remote work arrangements
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive and affordable health benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Team building and volunteering events
- Monthly internet stipend
- Unlimited professional growth potential
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The ideal Principal Full Stack Engineer candidate has extensive user interface development experience and knows how to optimize interactions and user experience.
The Principal Full Stack Engineer would have at least 8+ years of hands-on software engineering in petabyte-scale data systems.
Additional Experience Qualifications:
Ability to collaborate and debate ideas, with the outcome of finding the best solution we can quickly, fearless, aggressive, and creative in solving problems and tasks, take ownership and improve upon our project management process, ability to deliver high-quality experiences quickly and then learn from what they accomplish or fail at, to make them better.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Team + CEO (2.5 hours)
- Round 3 = Decision w/ 3 References + Background Check