About the Company + Product Manager Role
Join a growing gym management software company with over 75+ employees as their Technical Product Manager located in Philadelphia, PA.
Work Location: Philadelphia Area-Based Remote + Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Mainly remote with 1 or 2 days in their Center City office location within a 2-minute walk from Market Street Train Station.
- In-office work is extremely flexible and as-needed with no official weekly requirement. You can work 100% remotely most weeks.
Compensation: Base + Bonus + Equity Plan
- Base Salary = $100,000 – $130,000 (mid)
- Base Salary = $130,000 – $160,000 (senior)
- 90% Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Teladoc at no cost to employees
- 401(k) plan immediately upon hire, which ranges from 1% to 4%
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- FSA, Commuter Benefits Account, Fitness Reimbursement
- Philanthropy Program: Donate 1% of the company’s time, money, and talent to help support local communities
- Plus more…
The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for transforming a 5,000+ gym-specific software product into a larger health and wellness software management platform.
- Career growth to a Player/Coach (50/50) with immediate impact as an individual contributor to an 8-person product team.
- This role reports to the Chief Product Manager.
🚨🚨🚨 ***PLEASE READ*** 🚨🚨🚨
Successful Technical Product Manager candidates must meet all 4 qualifications to be considered:
- ✅ Work Location: You must be located within a commutable distance to Center City Philadelphia and be open to working in the office when needed. Relocation will not be offered.
- ✅ Work Authorization: You must be able to work in the USA without any work restrictions now or in the future.
- ✅ Background + Experience: You must have experience successfully building customer-facing products in a B2B SaaS environment. A background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc. is highly preferred.
- ✅ Communication Skills. You must have superior communication skills.