Join a 5-person team at a clinical software company founded in 2010 as their Senior Full-Stack Developer.
Compensation: $150,000 – $170,000 + 10% Bonus
Work Location: Hybrid Southampton, PA
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance (employer pays 100% for employees and 50% for any dependents)
- Paid Time Off
- Plus More
The Senior Full-Stack Developer will participate in all aspects of software development (Full Stack – front-end, middleware, back-end) and writing code.
- Work with system owners to ensure that software development meets business requirements for project completion.
- Ensure that security, backup, and system maintenance procedures are executed per company standards.
- Manage databases and environments, including creation, modification, and retirement.
- Install software updates for client environments.
- Identify and implement the most suitable Data Integration architecture for the company’s needs.
- Develop and maintain system integrations and components, including but not limited to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and EDI and SQL queries.
- Provide support to ensure successful integrations of various technologies, such as SQL server, and provide support to all package applications.
- Diagnose and resolve issues and technical questions
The Senior Full-Stack Developer will have at least 4 years of work experience developing AWS-based applications including the areas of database design, business logic creation, and front-end building.
- Strong working knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices methodology.
- Strong working knowledge of Django.
- Experience working with MySQL database, writing SQL, stored procedures, and triggers.
- 1-2+ years of experience in, or a working understanding of, Python, Python pandas. Experience in R desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or related subject.
- You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.