Join an award-winning $80M+ technology apparel company with over 250 employees as their 100% remote Senior Full Stack Software Engineer.
Work Location: 100% USA Remote
# of Employees: 250+
Founded in: 2002
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with Company match
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Apparel Discount
- Plus More
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will serve as a senior member of the development team to develop software solutions within React, GraphQL, and Python codebases and/or LAMP Stack + Laravel.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of senior-level full-stack software engineering experience taking projects from start to finish.
- Experience with React, GraphQL, and Python codebases and/or LAMP Stack + Laravel.
- Experience working with a serverless framework within AWS including lambda, S3, ECS, etc.
- Proficient in MySQL & PostgreSQL.
- Advanced knowledge of API design and development.
- Detailed understanding of CI/CD practice and testing disciplines.
- Round 1 = 60-minute Video Call w/ CEO
- Round 2 = 45-minute Video Call w/ CTO
- Round 3 = Decision (No background/drug/reference check)