Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their 100% remote Software Engineering Manager.
Compensation: $143K-$163K Total Compensation + Benefits
Work Location: 100% USA-Remote
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care (they cover about 80% of the premium, coverage starts on Day 1)
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The Software Engineering Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 2 – 5 Software Engineers focusing on maintaining and building a platform that streamlines the contracting processes between Insurance and Pharmaceutical companies.
The Software Engineering Manager will have 5+ years of experience in Software Development
Experience + Skills Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience managing a Development team
- History of delivering software in an Agile framework
- Experience building and maintaining software within AWS
- Round 1 = Recruiter Screen
- Round 2 = Hiring Manager Screen
- Round 3 = Hiring Team Zoom Interview
- Reference Checks